Partial Body Express Tan
Our Custom Express Sunless Solution was created for clients with a busy schedule, who are not looking to wait 8-10 hours before showering. The Express Tan is perfect for those who are in a hurry, and on the go. This solution allows for our clients to shower in only 1-4 hours after treatment. The longer the application is left on the skin, the darker the tan will be. After rinsing off the tan, it will continue to develop over the next 4-6 hours, getting darker as time goes on. When clients are getting ready to rinse away the first layer of the tan, please refrain from using soap and shampoos. After the tan fully develops, clients can go back to using their regular products and following their normal routine. The Express Tan eliminates having to sleep on your freshly applied tan through out the night, or worry about smudging it through out the day before their shower.
Clients should wait at least 8 to 12 hours for the sunless tan to develop. Wear loose, dark clothing. Do not allow your skin to come in contact with any water or product until your tan has fully developed. This means no make-up, moisturizer, and no activities that will cause you to sweat until after your first shower after 8 hours.
- The entire airbrush tanning session takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Wear loose, dark clothing. Do not allow your skin to come in contact with any water or product until your tan has fully developed (this will depend on which solution you have applied). This means no make-up, moisturizer, and no activities that will cause you to sweat until after your first shower.
- When you shower avoid bar soaps, exfoliants and oil-based products. For best results use Shower Glow by Aviva Inspires.
- After your first shower use a water based moisturizer. For best results use Velvet Soft Moisturizing Creme by Aviva Inspires. Keeping your skin moisturized will mean longer lasting results and more natural, even fading.
- If you are going away, use the Aviva Travel Set for best results to keep your tan last for your entire vacation.
Latest from Gallery
It’s no secret: Everyone knows that the fastest way to look better is to get a tan, but the year is 2016 and there’s no denying that the sun’s harmful rays can contribute to wrinkles, spots and even skin cancer. Using 55+ SPF is always an option but the safest way to keep your skin beautifully bronzed and glowing is the beloved spray tan. Coco Glow Organic Airbrush Spray Tanning in CT offers the safest way to get bronzed and look fabulous. Our Organic Spray Tan Solution is safe, looks amazingly natural and lasts long.
Coco Glow - Organic Airbrush Tanning
With over ten years experience in the beauty industry, Katherine understands the importance of flawless skin and is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service with each treatment and also fully customizing your treatments so that you get the expected outcome each and every time. Ready to take your skin to the next level? Ask about our exclusive 98.6% organic, clinical grade anti-aging serums. You won’t find these anywhere else.